Beef Hot Pocket
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Roll the puff pastry sheet into a 14-inch square. Cut it into 4 relatively even squares. Place the squares on a lightly greesed cookie sheet.
3. In a medium-sized pan, saute the oinion until almost traslucent. Add the ground sirloin, steak seasoning, and seasoning sauce.
4. Evenly divide the gound sirloin mixture onto the 4 puff pastry squares and top with cheese. Fold the top of each puff pastry square over the filling and pinch all of the edges to seal.
5. Whish together the egg yolk and 1 teaspoon water to make an egg wash. Brush each wrapped pastry with the egg wash. Bake for about 15 minutes, until the puff pastry is nice and brown.