Brown Sugar Bundt Cake
This is a very moist and delicious cake.
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix (Betty Crocker Super Moist Butter Recipe Yellow Cake Mix)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Grease a 10-inch bundt pan well and sprinkle pan with granulated sugar (even if using a non-stick pan).
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, oil and water in large bowl and beat on medium speed until well mixed, about 4 minutes. (Shorten to 2-3 minutes if using stand mixer).
- Add brown sugar and pecans and mix to combine well.
- Pour batter evenly into prepared bundt pan and bake for 1 hour or until cake tester comes out clean.
- Place bundt pan on wire rack and cool 15 minutes.
- Invert cake onto a cookie rack or tray and let cool.
- Can be stored covered at room temperature.