Creamy Burrito Casserole
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 6 large flour tortillas
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 2-3 cups shredded taco cheese or cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 4 ounces sour cream
- Brown ground beef and onion, draining off any excess fat. Add taco seasoning and stir in refried beans.
- Mix soup and sour cream in a separate bowl.
- In a casserole dish layer 1/2 the sour cream mixture, then 3 torn up tortillas, 1/2 the meat / bean mixture, and a layer of cheese. Repeat the layers.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top and bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 20-30 minutes.