1. Cook pasta according to the package. Do not overcook.
2. Salt and pepper the chicken. Using half the butter, sauté the chicken but do not overcook. Remove chicken and set aside.
3. Using the other half of the butter, sauté the onion until transparent. Add the Worcestershire sauce, flour and paprika. Mix well. Add the chicken broth, mixing well. Add the sour cream, mixing well.
4. Mix the pasta with half the paprika sauce. Place in a buttered baking dish. Top with the chicken and pour the remaining paprika sauce on top.
5. Cover and bake at 340 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes.