- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons milk
- salt and white pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Ritz crackers, crushed to crumbs
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1/4 cup melted margarine
- Mix chicken, cream cheese, chives, milk, and salt in a medium bowl to make filling.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Unroll crescent rolls. Each tube will contain 8 triangles of dough. Divide dough down the center so each packet uses 4 triangles. For each half, press dough along perforations so it will not separate.
- Place about 1/4 cup of the chicken mixture into the center of each rectangle. Fold dough over the filling, and pinch the edges to seal tightly.
- Brush melted butter on top of each packet and top with Ritz cracker crumbs.
- Place packets on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.