Milk Chocolate Pound Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease and flour a 10-inch tube or bundt pan.
2. Mix cake mix, pudding, water, oil and eggs in a large bowl. Blend for one minute. Scrape bowl and beat on medium speed for 2 more minutes. Batter will be thick. Fold in chocolate chips until well distributed throughout batter.
3. Pour into prepared pan and bake for 55 to 60 minutes. Remove from oven, place pan on rack to cool for 20 minutes. Remove cake from pan and cool for 20 minutes more.
Milk Chocolate Glaze
1. Break up chocolate bar and melt in a small sauce pan over low heat, stirring constantly.
2. Stir in sugar, vanilla and milk. Mix glaze until smooth.
3. Spoon glaze over cake.
makes 3/4 cup