- 1 box graham crackers
- 6 oz. package instant French vanilla pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 8 oz. Cool Whip
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 6 tablespoons butter
- Mix together the vanilla pudding and 3 cups of milk. Fold in the Cool Whip.
- Butter the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch dish.
- Layer the bottom of the dish with graham crackers (not crushed).
- Pour half of the pudding mixture on top of the graham crackers.
- Place another layer of graham crackers, the remaining pudding mix and then a third layer of graham crackers.
- In a small pot on the stove top melt the butter. Add the milk chocolate chips and remove from heat. Stir until smooth. The chocolate sauce sould be warm, not exceedingly hot (if it is hot let cool for a little while).
- Glaze the top layer of graham crackers with chocolate sauce.