Spicy Hot Wing Dip
- 8 oz sour cream, softened
- 1 large can of canned chicken
- 6 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/2 cup Texas Pete hot suace
- Mexican Four Cheese shredded cheese
- Put the softened block cream cheese on a pie plate and spread evenly to cover the bottom.
- Crumble 1 large can of canned chicken over top.
- Mix the butter and Texas Pete hot suace, pour over the chicken.
- Top with the shredded Mexican Four Cheese blend.
- Bake 20 minutes at 350 degrees or until cheese is melted. Serve with tortilla chip, bagel chips, or crackers.