- 2 lbs london broil beef, or meat of choice
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon adolphs meat tenderizer
- 1/2 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Score the by slicing the meat across and then across again to make criss cross pattern. Be sure not to cut all the way through.
- Rub meat with dry rub.
- Mix all marinade ingredients in a plastic storage bag and add the meat.
- Refrigerate over night.
- Heat grill to medium high.
- Place meat on hot grill for 4 minutes then turn 1/4 turn (to make a criss cross pattern) for 4 more minutes.
- Then flip and cook for 4 minutes turn 1/4 turn for 4 more minutes.
- Remove from heat let sit for 10 minutes.
- Slice against the grain very thinly.