- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 4 cans refrigerated Buttermilk Biscuits
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 stick butter, melted
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 12-cup tube pan.
- Mix the cinnamon and sugar in a large bowl or large plastic food-storage bag. Separate the biscuits and cut each into quarters. Roll the biscuit pieces in the cinnamon-sugar mix and then arrange in the tube pan.
- Mix the brown sugar and butter and pour over the biscuit pieces.
- Bake for 28 minutes or until golden brown and no longer doughy in the center. Cool in pan for only 5 minutes and immediately turn upside down onto a serving plate.