25 -35 Walnut size candies
1. Using a food processor or hand held mixer, mix Oreos, extract and cream cheese together.
2. Chill for an hour.
3. Roll into walnut size balls.
4. Melt approximately 3/4 package of white almond bark / chocolate.
5. Stick a toothpick in an Oreo ball and dip it in the melted white almond bark. Drop into mini cupcake liners or wax paper.
6. Allow to harden for about 15 min.
7. While waiting, melt about 1/4 package of chocolate almond bark.
8. When Oreo balls are no longer sticky to the touch, decorate with drizzles of chocolate and white almond bark. I just use a sandwich bag with a tiny hole cut in one corner to drizzle the almond bark.
9. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.