Apple Puff Pancake
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Place a 12-inch oven proof skillet in oven to heat (Note: if skillet handle isn't oven proof, wrap the handle thighly with foil to prevent melting)
3. Meanwhile, in a medium sized bowl, use an electric mixer to beat eggs until frothy, then beat in flour, milk and salt on medium speed for about 1 minute.
4. Remove skittet from oven. Add butter and swirl until butter melts and coats all sides of pan.
5. In a small bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon. Toss with apple slices, then arrange in skillet.
6. Pour batter over apples in skitllet. Bake uncovered for 25 minutes or until puffy and golden brown.