Roasted Green Beans
- 1 pound green beans, stem ends snapped off
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Adjust oven rack to middle position; heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Line rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil; spread beans on baking sheet. Drizzle with oil; using hands, toss to coat evenly. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, toss to coat, and distribute in even layer. Roast 10 minutes.
- Remove baking sheet from oven. Using tongs, redistribute beans. Continue roasting until beans are dark golden brown in spots and have started to shrivel, 10 to 12 minutes longer.
- Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper, transfer to serving bowl, and serve.