Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake
1. Preheat oven to 325.
2. Lightly grease a 13x9 baking dish.
3. Mix crumbs, 3 tablespoons sugar, and melted butter. Press firmly into bottom of baking dish. Bake 10 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, beat cream cheese, remaining 1 cup of sugar and vanilla in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed until blended. Pour over crust.
5. Puree the blueberries in a blender or food processor. Gently drop spoonfuls of the pureed blueberries over batter; run a knife through the blueberry puree and batter several times for a marbled effect.
6. Bake at 325 for 45 minutes or until center is almost set; cool.
7. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.